What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Something random

gautamz07

Power User
Sundays are so boring , had nothing to do , so just opened PS , downloaded some images from google and made something really random :p

poitraits.jpg

Hope u like it guys .

regards .

Gautam.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey Tamerini, I understand boredom that's for sure.

You have a compositional flaw in that your using two different perspectives on the same plane. The two smaller photos are in one perspective and the larger one is in another. This might work if you had the two smaller ones on a table and the larger one (separated from the other two) leaned against a wall. Or you could adjust the perspective of the larger one to match the two smaller ones.

You did a great job with the photo framing, bends, and shadows on the smaller two.

gautamz07

Power User
Hey Tamerini, I understand boredom that's for sure.

You have a compositional flaw in that your using two different perspectives on the same plane. The two smaller photos are in one perspective and the larger one is in another. This might work if you had the two smaller ones on a table and the larger one (separated from the other two) leaned against a wall. Or you could adjust the perspective of the larger one to match the two smaller ones.

You did a great job with the photo framing, bends, and shadows on the smaller two.
IamSam Thanks for your quick review :D so you imply the perspectives always need to match and different perspectives in the same portrait don't go well ? or are you just saying that whatever perspective one uses should be/look realistic ?

Thanks .

Gautam.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
You are Tamerini!

Actually I'm not saying either. It depends on what you, the creator, are trying to accomplish.
You went to the trouble to make the two smaller images look like photographs. To me this says your going for some realistic effect. It only makes sense to me, that you would also do the same for the larger image.

If it was your intention to have two different perspectives on the same plane then you have accomplished what you were trying to do. If your were going for realism, then you would need to adjust the larger image.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Gautam......tam.......tamerini............The Great Tamerini!

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Esabel, you don't understand what?