What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking at everything/nothing graphic design

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
That's a great looking iceberg cloud thingy vs12. The crow with the christmas tree is a bit odd though.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It could be a Penguin with a long neck holding a collapsed umbrella! :rofl:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
All joking aside..........it's a nice piece, I like it.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
All except the one here beside me...........want's me to say hello to you MrT.!

MrToM

Guru
One of my loyal penguins found THIS image...look familiar?

Regards.
MrTom.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MrT. - I think it's possibly the image that inspired the OP's posted work. While it's similarities are undeniable, it's not a manip of the image from your link and has been changed significantly. With the addition of the Penguin (lol), there's nothing wrong with the OP's interpretation.

Yea I saw that but it was poor quality so I decided to recreate it XD

Last edited by a moderator:

MrToM

Guru
...it's not a manip of the image from your link
I don't believe I said it was.

...there's nothing wrong with the OP's interpretation.
I don't believe I said there was.

I, well, Jimmy, genuinely 'stumbled upon' that image whilst searching for a 'sky' image for myself.
I merely pointed out its similarities with the image posted by the OP.

Maybe if the OP had mentioned the fact that this image was indeed the inspiration for their own artwork would have been not only beneficial for those interested to make a more accurate critique of said piece but also a contributory factor into dismissing any misleading or confusing comments made by the afore mentioned interested parties...

...but they didn't. :rofl:

Oh and one other thing....never underestimate the power of the Dark Penguin...they know where their towels are!

Regards.
Cell #5.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MrTom I didn't say that you did...........Since you did not clarify in your post, leaving much to interpretation. I was just covering bases.