What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Critique] 80's faux-album cover

speedwing

That has such a Miami Vice, Miami Sound Machine vibe to it. It looks really nice but is there a way to slightly darken or change the hue of the building on the right since it almost blends in too well-maybe a bit of neon green or purple? Apart from that this picture takes me back to my youth.

You need an semi-effeminate, Afro-Cuban dude with a jerry-curled mullet, pencil mustache and a white blazer in the foreground.

Positronic

That has such a Miami Vice, Miami Sound Machine vibe to it. It looks really nice but is there a way to slightly darken or change the hue of the building on the right since it almost blends in too well-maybe a bit of neon green or purple? Apart from that this picture takes me back to my youth.

True, that would be a good idea to change. I might try to make it a neon green and see what I come up with.