What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just an average selfie

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey Danny, welcome back!

I can remember the first few times I saw the effect in a movie and thought that that was super cool. The subject/character would disperse in tiny fragments or balls and would wisp away to nothing!

I've always been a fan of dispersions but very few get it right using Photoshop. You have come the closest I've seen in awhile! If I did offer a suggestion, it would be to add the wispy trails of the tiny fragments. I commend you also on creating this effect on a dark background..........you almost never see anyone try that.

The effect in the hand is fantastic! It seems a little flat to me meaning the effect does not have much dimension if that makes any sense.

All in all you have done stupendous job here, thanks for sharing!

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Wow! Looked at your website. I see why you have a passion for this work, your very good! I particularly like your city scapes..NICE!:thumbsup: