What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Giraffex

Banned
Hello everyone
It is my first post, I am beginner. I want present my new work.

Please, assessment schedule :)

Concept with my friend
concept_with_my_friend_by_dswww-d886oxt.jpg

Concept with my wife
concept_with_my_wife_by_dswww-d886op7.jpg

Hello Giraffex and welcome to PSG.

Thanks for sharing your work.

Hi Giraffex
I like both your images. Very creative work, though they're very different.

Great colors in the first image. But why doesn't your friend wear a gas mask is this dangerous environment?
Love the second composite. Just the hair looks a bit cut out, and should be softened a little.

Thank You chrisdesign. You have right. Yesterday I saw tutorials and in all films hairs are softened. I use this method in next work.

Hi Giraffe x. I like your first picture 80% and second one 20% ah. Hey dude your first picture like gaming poster, and the second one you dream girl. Actually post first, work is too good. If you think more advance you were going to the top level of graphic design sector.

Hi Giraffe x. I like your first picture 80% and second one 20% ah. Hey dude your first picture like gaming poster, and the second one you dream girl. Actually post first, work is too good. If you think more advance you were going to the top level of graphic design sector.

Thank You mdyusuf. I know that second project is not the best. I know what I want but my knowledge is too small yet. I must practice a lot. :)

Hi

Two very different images and two very different treatments

Both well thought out and executed.

Paul

this looks amazing and I like it :) perhaps nice manipulation. I loved the girls one, such a long dress :p lol

Back