What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie @ photoshop. In need of your critical professional eyes ;)

By not quite as involved you mean not as polished am I correct? Just so I'm sure what you mean cause I appreciate it.

By not quite as involved you mean not as polished am I correct? Just so I'm sure what you mean cause I appreciate it.
No. It's quite polished. By involved I mean that it doesn't have as many colors, effects, etc., that some of your other images have. It's a bit more tame and there's nothing wrong with this, it' looks great!

Image for promotion usage and maybe the start for a CD-Cover (eventually :p)

CD-coverthevisitor.jpg

Again, exceptional work! I love the color and texture combinations in this piece along with the female graphic. Of your many talents, composition is one of your strongest. Nicely done.

Stop it your making me blush already... I'm starting to elevate myself, really appreciate it! If you have any remarks shout it out... You guys have better judgement then I do.

testthomasblauwgroenfinal.jpgtestthomasroodgeelfinal.jpg

This one for promotional use on facebook & cellphones @ festival Daydream in Belgium http://daydreamfestival.be/. My mate had the opportunity to play there so I gave it my best shot, the difference in colours is just by adapting the saturation. (they asked)

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nicely done! I like the effects and the choice of colors. I'm partial to the Reddish-Orange and Yellow one.

I'm curious, did you make this as well?
Screen Shot 2016-04-23 at 8.00.14 AM.png

Last edited:
I can't see the attachment file Iamsam

I can't critique this work as I am not a fan of the style, so wouldnt know what is good or bad, But I would say they all look a little bit flat to me but then I guess that could be part of the look your after...

Your referring to depth right?

Back