What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My beginner works

ugur

Hi there,
What do you think about this manipulation. I need some review and advise please.
There are 7 images in the composition, none of them is taken by me. I collected them from google image search.
Thanks.

Attachments

• bottle-in-the-beach.jpg
    bottle-in-the-beach.jpg
    271.9 KB · Views: 4
Hi ugur and welcome to the forum.

Your picture idea is awesome.
I admire the beautiful coloring and good room arrangement of objects.
Though the blending of the bottle with the background could be improved, especially on the top and on the right side of the bottle.
I would also add a bit more water in the bottle. This would look better and more believable.
A very good job, thank you for sharing.

ugur

Thanx for your reply Chris.
Did you mean that backgroud scene should be wavy or distorted while passing throug the glass?

inkpad.t

Guru
I agree with Chris... the diver would probably either turn the water red as he disintegrates in to the bottom of the glass or he is going to disappear in to the sand, make water deeper and also go the full width of the bottle as the rocks would also be under water.

inkpad.t

Guru
Just out of interest , has someone poor a bottle of washing up liquid into the sea?... just joking about that of course... still a nice image .. well done.

ugur

Thanx inkpad.
You are right, deeper water would be better. I think i toght that higher water makes the jump heigh lower.

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I think you did a great job! I knew exactly what was going on when I looked at the image.

I wouldn't make the water level in the bottle higher, just make it go across the rocks at the bottom. This will maintain the jumping height and help improve the illusion. I would move the diver a bit closer to the midline of the bottle, he seems a bit too close to the edge.

ugur

Thanks IamSam.
After making the sea wider i can take the diver to the middle. Just like everyone here, i was curious about the life of the diver :)