What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My New LOGO Works - Movie Poster

Movie Poster

UJzo3J6.png

SDFTT6n.png

l0SFeD2.png

sstjohn

Is this for your private business? I think you really have something with the "M" inside the camera icon. You might want to just use that as a central focus and place the name around it. perhaps "Movie" on top and "Poster" on the bottom in a clean font. The camera with the "M" inside could be a stand alone logo in its own right. Would look nice on a biz card! Just a thought :)

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
A Metallic texture Projector with a black M works nicely. Like sstjhon said, it works as a logo on its own.

But as a whole, I find there's too much objects. One can end up trying to figure out which one is the logo itself? I see your intention of using the O with the grid lines but it serves no purpose being there... IMHO.

Use just a lower case "o" in Movie and just the reel (without the unrolled film) in place of O in Poster and at the same height as the lower case letters. And I think it will look better if everything is in a metallic texture or in one color.

Movie Poster

Is this for your private business? I think you really have something with the "M" inside the camera icon. You might want to just use that as a central focus and place the name around it. perhaps "Movie" on top and "Poster" on the bottom in a clean font. The camera with the "M" inside could be a stand alone logo in its own right. Would look nice on a biz card! Just a thought :)

=============================
A Metallic texture Projector with a black M works nicely. Like sstjhon said, it works as a logo on its own.

But as a whole, I find there's too much objects. One can end up trying to figure out which one is the logo itself? I see your intention of using the O with the grid lines but it serves no purpose being there... IMHO.

Use just a lower case "o" in Movie and just the reel (without the unrolled film) in place of O in Poster and at the same height as the lower case letters. And I think it will look better if everything is in a metallic texture or in one color.

==============

Thank you for your ideas..