What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Compositing Work

Hi ugur
You created a nice scene with these images, and your photoshop job is very nicely done.

Though it's a pity and unfortunate that the lake under the waterfall is not visible on your composite. The image would gain a lot of tension as it would show the dangerous height of the waterfall.
I made a quick and dirty composite with a person on top of the fall to show you that with the same effort a more interesting result could be achieved.

This is just my personal view, and other members will possibly have some more or different suggestions.
Though you asked for advise and want to learn and improve I would be very happy if you would post a update of your work here.

?elale-denemesi_chrisdesign.jpg

ugur

Thank you for your reply Chris. When i have time, i will try it. Also thank you for your time in the reply work.