What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Splash Screens

MrToM

Guru
...will this piece of harmless fun continue into 2015 though?...
It does.....although to be honest its not exactly the most inspiring of images...

CC_2015_About_Image_MT_01.png

Regards.
MrToM.

PS....still no takers on the 'Hidden Message' image.....maybe a clue is required?

gedstar

Guru
@MrToM

According to this the Red Pill is a reference to The Matrix

Is Googling considered cheating :rofl:

Last edited:

MrToM

Guru
...Is Googling considered cheating...
LOL....I don't know about cheating but posting a link to the instructions on how to find the 'hidden message' does rather take the fun out of it for everyone....I mean you could have just posted your image with the answer revealed but kept 'how' you found it to yourself....LOL :rolleyes:

Quite why the designers use an already 8 year old, (Matrix released 1999, CS3 released 2007), film reference is a mystery....maybe it was Bruces's favourite film? Who knows.

As far as I can tell that's the only one with a 'hidden message' (s)....I thought they were rather cool....and a sneaky way to 'watermark' images....although it wouldn't take much to destroy it.

For the benefit of those who may not be able to see the link here is what to do...

1. Open the image I posted in Photoshop.
2. Add a 'Levels' adjustment layer.
3. Move the White slider all the way to the left to reveal the cats paw prints.
4. Return it and move the Black slider all the way to the right to reveal the tribute to Bruce Fraser.

Regards.
MrToM.