What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guardtowers

Paul

Former Member
Nice one, maybe a small reflection of the bridge in the water and make the tower at the back slightly darker to give depth.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
@Paul
Thanks for the advice. I should have know it, the further away, un object is darker or a bit unfocused. I reduced the brightness of the second tower too.
I'm no so happy with the reflection of the bridge but still working on it.
Seatowers.jpg

Last edited:

MrToM

Guru
Just to add to Pauls suggestion....objects at distances like this also become less saturated the further away they are.....its to do with all the shi.....dust, in the air.

It should be really easy to just knock down the saturation.....it doesn't need much but a little should firmly plant it 'way over there'...ya know?

Maybe having the foreground slightly out of focus would help too.....I dunno for sure....its a maybe.

Excellent work regardless......lets hope the sun keeps shining a little longer eh?

Regards.
MrToM.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
@MrToM
Thanks for the tips.
This project will have to wait untill tomorrow, the misses is back from fridays shopping and she's already bossing me arround.
She's like a police siren, 'do this, do that... (x5).
For tomorrow the weather woman/man/undefined, predicts temperatures between 36 and 40° C (in my region on sandy soil), so I won't step one foot outside the house and that means more photoshop time.

Never thought I would miss this:

Seatowers in rain.jpg

:eek:

Last edited: