What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broken Car

I think he is looking for a moderator to put up the voting poll for the BBQ Challenge :banghead: !!!

Seriously, this is a very well done manipulation Eggy.
Impressive car lights and shadows, though the left beam of light could be longer and brighter, right down to the left image corner.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Thank you all for the comments. Chris,
I used field blur for the lightbeams, less blur near the light source and more blur further away. Unfortunately the lightbeam on the left headlight of the car seams to stop right at the shadow (darker) casted by the car.
I'll have to correct this by decreasing the blur further from the lightsource.

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
I think he is looking for a moderator to put up the voting poll for the BBQ Challenge :banghead: !!!

Nobody's done that yet?

i'll get onto it right away. in the meantime, try not to riot! :D

Eggy, fantastic manipulation my friend!! It could do with a shadow under the car, however... perhaps darken the wheel slightly more towards the ground too.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
:naughty: Right, according to the observation I ajusted my project:
I stretched the left lightbeam, put a gradient on the left front wheel to darken it towards the ground and added a faint drop shadow below the car.
I also made a version with a lens flare, but honestly, I'm not crazy about it.
Broken Car.jpg
Broken Car lens flare.jpg

DoTTGaMMa

Lol the latest pic edit looks like a GTA V still, its great!!
Good blending of the images together!