What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anime girl

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
Wow! very impressive!

A few things to point out which i think would improve this, you can take or leave my advisory, however :)

I would personally like to see a fade in/fade out on the glowing line, i think it would assist in making it look like it's in motion, you can do this by checking the "simulate pressure" box on the stroke path dialogue if using the pen tool.
staying with the glowing line, i think a sparks effect accompanying it would really make it 'pop' too, it would make it look much more "magical" for a better word and again, would simulate motion too.

I'm sure i could find more things to say, but I can't see it as well as i would like on my kindle.

regards

zee

Reactions: VgT

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
What's the name of this anime girl/character?

VgT

The girl is Tamaki Ako from "Netgame no Yome wa Onna no Ko ja nai to Omotta?"​

Paul

Former Member
Have you got the before images please, would be nice to see what you did exactly.
I do like the depth of field given to the back ground via the use of blur, or was that part of an original image?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Looks to be part of the original image Paul.

Screen Shot 2015-08-03 at 9.50.18 PM.png

Paul

Former Member
Yeah i thought so Sam, still a nice start into PS and the craft:cheesygrin: