What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ugur

This is a replica of iconic car in the movie. Perspective and warp work is very intense for my experrience level but i feel that i have better understanding of concepts after finishing work.
Mad Max 2.png
Used stocks are collaged below, which are google photos mostly.
Untitled-1.jpg

I googled the iconic car from the movie, because I had no idea how it looks .
Mad-Max-Fury-Road-Car-Guide_2015_03.jpg

I'm surprised how good you created your composite ugur.
I've done my share of steampunk cars, so I know the frustrating problem of getting the perspective of the different parts to look good.
Again very good work!

Last edited:

ugur

Thak you Chris. When the task is difficult it takes longer to finish. But when it takes longer i get tired of it. To overcome this i give breaks but if it takes more than some days i realy want to finish it as soon as possible. Anyways a good review like yours is always good motivation :)

I still have some additional suggestions for improving your image.
But remember, this is only my very personal view.:thumbsup:

I have added a gloomy mood to the environment that is better suited to this car.
I took a few adjustments to the perspective.
I made softer shadows because no sunlight is visible on the background image.

Mad Max 2Chrisdesign.jpg

ibclare

Queen Bee
ugur chrisdesign

I know it's been awhile since this was posted. I like what you did with the background chris. It was too saturated and didn't work well with the car IMO. But the work on the car itself is incredible!

ugur

ugur chrisdesign

I know it's been awhile since this was posted. I like what you did with the background chris. It was too saturated and didn't work well with the car IMO. But the work on the car itself is incredible!
Thanks for positive comments. I agree that background is much better with Chris' toning. My newborn BB is taking nearly all my spare time but i still have time when he and my wife are sleeping :)

GT-N7100 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi