What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hershy314

Guru
It's been a while since I posted anything so I thought I'd do that. Haven't had much time to do anything is PS lately but I've dropped in once in a while to see what's up. I'm almost done with school, I have like 2 or 3 classes left then I'm graduating. I was gonna go back and get a degree in Photography, but the amount of stuff I would need is just too much. Anyway here are a couple things I recently did.

2014 Jeep Cherokee.jpg2017 Ford F250.jpg

I have an idea for a "fantasy" type photo manipulation but I haven't figured it out yet.

Hi Andrew
Nice to see you here again.
Great car chops! Though the perspective in in the front part of the Ford image is off.
I would love to see your fantasy manipulation soon.:thumbsup: Composites are very rare lately in the forum.:sad:

Assuming that truck wasn't already parked in a field of grass, the reflection on the front bumper is awesome. Though I never understood why people lower their trucks. :banghead:

hershy314

Guru
Assuming that truck wasn't already parked in a field of grass, the reflection on the front bumper is awesome. Though I never understood why people lower their trucks. :banghead:

There are a few reasons why people lower their trucks. One is cause it looks cool. Two has to do with the fact most now days have air ride suspension and air bags help with increasing hauling and tow capacity.

There are a few reasons why people lower their trucks. One is cause it looks cool. Two has to do with the fact most now days have air ride suspension and air bags help with increasing hauling and tow capacity.

Thanks. I know why people lower the trucks. I just don't understand it.