What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I finally made something I really love. What do you think?

ashley1

I'm not sure how the colors will look on other monitors as colors look different on them. So, I made something today that I really love and would like to know what anyone thinks about it.
So here goes:

Logopikapencroppedpng.png

I like it Ashley. It's very simple and straight forward. Good job.

It's small, but from what I can see, it looks nice.

One comment, however, for people with well calibrated monitors, the colors will look very, very close. If you are having problems with colors and your monitor isn't calibrated, if you want to go pro, you should seriously consider getting yourself a hardware calibrator for your monitor.

Tom M

IamSam Thank you! I'm glad you like it! :giggle: Tom Mann Thank you! The colors are the same color (except the yellow). The yellow could look the same, too? Maybe I misunderstood you? I didn't even know a computer could be calibrated. I thought only TVs could. You just told me something new. Thank you for that. I may look into that once I get a new laptop after tax time. The one I'm on now has almost had it.

Back