What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chained Reaper, Jace from League of Legends (with and w/o a background)

kmion1

Here is one of me newest
.Chained reaper.png
My first try at a larger scale i don't know how much i like it.
Debating if i should stick with the smaller scale or not.
LoL_Jayce_Insta.pngJayce_LoL.png

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
What are you not liking about it?

kmion1

The league of legends jayce is a pc background size. To me ut is a lot of empty space to fill. I think it is the lack of exp with large scale flow and space management. So I just have to do it more and start trying to use advance tools to get better custom effects. But i also dont have a lot of time to use the house computer. Maybe 2 hrs tops. That is the main reason i do the smaller forum sig size.

kmion1

My mom lives out of state so i am renting her house up here with my sister as i save up for my own house. But there is only one desktop pc in the house.

kmion1

I decided to spend my extra fun money on my xbox over my own pc. I am saving up for a custom built pc as we speak tho

kmion1

I just cant justify spending 2k on a computer atm. That is the other thing holding me back on my own computer. I have an old labtop but it is crawling to its death. I dont feel like replacing the guts of that thing. Ill work on a desktop any day over a laptop.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Keep saving, you'll get there. It will be worth it in the end. In the meantime, what your doing is working just fine.

"I focus on forum signature making using stock renders from free use sites and create custom backgrounds for flow and effects."

What free sites are you using?

kmion1

And also i have a filder of 50 or so from when i was in highschool and there was a forum by the name of "globalsigalliance"

kmion1

Are those copyright free? That way i can do the modification and not have any legal issues?