What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phlearn contest

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Nah, I'm doing PS just for the fun of it and I feel my skills aren't up to an external contest yet.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Nah, I'm doing PS just for the fun of it and I feel my skills aren't up to an external contest yet.
I think your skills are more than "up to it"! Your selling yourself short.

I'm going to work on one myself if I have time.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Thanks for the compliment Sam!
But there's an even greater problem, I'm not on Facebook nor Instagram or even Twitter.
Its personal but I actually don't like that kind of 'social' media where everybody discloses every detail of her/his/undefined life but complains about the lack of privacy laws.

But if you enter the contest I wish you succes!
And please, show us your work then.

:thumbsup:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks for the compliment Sam!
But there's an even greater problem, I'm not on Facebook nor Instagram or even Twitter.
Its personal but I actually don't like that kind of 'social' media where everybody discloses every detail of her/his/undefined life but complains about the lack of privacy laws.
I agree 1000%!! That's why I'm not on any of those social media sites either.

Perhaps I must have missed something........................does it matter that I'm not on any of those SM sites? I'll have to go back an watch the video again.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Nevermind............I see what your talking about!

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Yep, and I'm not gonna let anybody force me to join one of these sites. Nah!

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Great work Chris.

I will post mine here as well if and when I get the time.