What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help to understand how they did!!!

MrMel

Hi guys and ladies, I hope that someone can help to understand how they create the effects of doing grass and trees in this masterplan. I spent a couple of hours in trying to figure it out but with poor results.:banghead:Schermata 2016-06-15 alle 06.34.49.pngSchermata 2016-06-15 alle 06.34.54.png

Paul

Former Member
One of the standard fx features is one called pattern overlay it as a grass texture as standard that could work well i suppose.

Tom Mann

Guru
My guess is that they didn't use Photoshop to add the grass, because professional level architectural design software almost always includes many types of common textures. Find out what software they used, and you will find out if it could have been added using that software. Contact the person who did the work and you will have a definite answer.

That being said, the output from architectural software is often run through PS to adjust colors, contrast, re-size, and many other functions.

Tom M