What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo Manip from Tutorial

Argos

Guru
Nice!! i like it, seeing the tutorial you have done a great job!! maybe to much contrast if you want it exactly the same...

Cheers!

gedstar

Guru
Thanks Argos
Yeah agree about the contrast, there was some of the steps that they didn't include so had to improvise, think I'll rework on it again tomorrow, good practice all the same.
Cheers

Very good work Ged, :thumbsup:though a little blotchy in places. (Greenish and redish areas in the sky and the cracked earth).
The blending of the girls hair looks a bit "spiky".

gedstar

Guru
Very good work Ged, :thumbsup:though a little blotchy in places. (Greenish and redish areas in the sky and the cracked earth).
The blending of the girls hair looks a bit "spiky".

Thanks Chris, I think my eyes where getting tired looking at the screen last night old age and all :lol: the hair was actually like that in the tut, if you look at step 10

Cheers

Last edited:

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Nice work Ged!
:thumbsup:

You could tie the whole together by duplicating the finished layer, apply 'average' blur, color blend mode at 25% just to eliminate the extreme color differences.
Just a thought.

Last edited:

revnart

Power User
Like it :) Maybe it's just me but I would dim a little the pyramids because of atmosphere distance and the fog :)