What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Natural Connection || Branding Concept

Confestium

Seen an advert on TV the other day making stuff in your garden for nature saying "Nature deserves a home".
Well nature has a home, it's called nature. So I wanted to make a logo and the connection between the two.

It's a very simple but clever design ideal for branding.

5644f0d3794e8f16650428901ca05d8f.png

fredfish

Guru
I get the leaf but what about the eye...what am I missing in that round part?

I saw it as working on a couple of levels - the leaf that you saw, but also a stylised image of a bird, which is where the eye comes in.

Cheers

John

ecarder

I feel like the bird form is too lost.

I if you rotated it a little bit and added a chest it still conveys the same simple style but pulls the bird more. I did a quick and dirty version. Hope you don't mind.
bird-icon.jpg

inkpad.t

Guru
I cut out the top section, took the bottom leaf area and duplicated, flipped up and put the eye back, think it makes it a little more symmetrical if that's the right word.

5644f0d3794e8f16650428901ca05d8f.jpg

fredfish

Guru
I guess it is all down to personal preference. I really like the simplicity of Confisteiums original. I do get what you are saying - but for me it is the first one.

Cheers

John

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Great work Confestium! I appreciate the simplicity of your design. Thanks for sharing.