What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Election campaigning

Tom Mann

Guru
Love it, Agent!

By any chance, did you give any consideration to putting the hammer and sickle in the middle of the line of stars, instead of at the end?

Cheers,

Tom M

Love it, Agent!

By any chance, did you give any consideration to putting the hammer and sickle in the middle of the line of stars, instead of at the end?

Cheers,

Tom M

I wasn't sure where would be best. On Soviet posters and flags, the hammer and sickle are right beneath a red star. I originally hung it off of a 5th red star, but it got in the way of the TRUMP.

You think the center would be better?

Tom Mann

Guru
Nope, u definitely can't put it under the row of stars (for exactly the reason you gave).

I was thinking about replacing the middle star with the H&S, and restoring the right most position to being a star.

I realize that this makes for a very statically balanced composition, but somehow I think that sort of a stolid, plodding, almost perfectly symmetrical composition goes along with the spiritless existence that was common in the USSR, but maybe I'm putting too much armchair psychology into it, LOL.

T