What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Down town St Louis MO

hershy314

Guru
I got bored and decided to do a simple chop. I was feeling a little home sick so I decided to find a photo from St Louis, one that not many people would of used. I'm weird like that. The Arch or something like that would of been boring I think. I didn't do much to this one. Just replaced the sky, added the rain and reflection. I want to get back into doing this, but finding something to create is getting difficult, and I'm losing my touch. Not that I had much of one to begin with lol. Anyway here is my final result and the images I used to create it.
City Street.jpg

0616f467a34dd401ed2e168e7c3be025.jpg4th_st_nb_at_washington_av.jpgalliances-1196145_1920.jpgrain_texture_by_incolor16-d4o0srd.jpg

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Hi Andrew,
I hope you're doing well.
As for the lack of ideas that's something everyone making composites struggles...until the eureca moment.
Therefore surfing the net and collecting images helps...

hershy314

Guru
I've collected a few images from the net, but still nothing really comes to mind. Guess I'll keep collecting images til something speaks to me. As far as how I'm doing, I'm doing well. Finally found a dentist who takes Medicaid so I'm getting one step closer to getting my heart surgery done.