What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brighter Days: Color Study [Photo Retouch] - #kzOFFBEAT

kzOFFBEAT

I'm trying to improve my techniques for coloring, this is the result of a simple color enhancement and retouch I made to keep on learning. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• david-marcu-5298-(1).jpg
    david-marcu-5298-(1).jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 5
  • brighter_days.jpg
    brighter_days.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4

fogo00

Power User
pretty cool, tho i'd tone down the greenish/bluish effect on the sides (plants) to keep them "separeted" from the rest

kzOFFBEAT

pretty cool, tho i'd tone down the greenish/bluish effect on the sides (plants) to keep them "separeted" from the rest
Yeah the green and blue got a bit too intense, part of the learning process when I look back at everything I do. Wanted to take a shot at cinematic coloring. :beerchug:

Argos

Guru
Nice but in my opinion this image it's a hard one and needs a little bit of work by zones, so you dont losse to much detail on the subexposed zones

Cheers!