What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

denisss

What's up guys
I made a new piece that i would like to get feedback on.
I'm kind of not sure about the right frame, so ill upload 3 different one's so you could tell your opinion on each one
ShpC-final1a.jpgShpC-final2a.jpgShpC-final3a (1).jpg

I used 2 different backgrounds, mashed and played with them until the result.I also added a few brushes there.
The red\orange logo(a perfect circle) was pretty much ready i just played with the colors\lightness and stuff.
I worked on the colors of the shpongle logo too,but i also made a glitch effect on it.

will be happy to hear any tips :)

Last edited:

fogo00

Power User
I personally prefer the second one cause it gives it a more organic look instead of a picture with an effect. cool images

Mott1990

I also like the effects! Your concept has some ancient greek mythology feeling to it but maybe that's just me. I also prefer either the first or the second one, the last one makes it feel a little too 'normal' if you know what I mean by that.