What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Twilight Zone - Photo Composite

trumpeter77

The Twilight Zone photo series is something I had in mind for a while. I'm a huge fan of the show and have always imagined bringing the iconic characters and moments to life again in full color. With the help of my producing partner, we carefully selected our favorite 12 episodes to bring to life.

All characters were shot on a grey seamless in my apartment. We primarily shot on a Canon 5D Mark III and Einstein E640 lights. Background plates were a combination of location photography, stock assets and CGI renderings.

Here are a few of my favorites with a couple breakdown GIFs.

04 - EIgjRc1.jpg07 - XhlfRk8.jpg12 - bjqIxVY.jpg
18 - zMyMnSB.gif19 - sPzMiGk.gif16 - 9bdmFCB.gif

Attachments

• 01 - vkKlbxk.jpg
    01 - vkKlbxk.jpg
    849.5 KB · Views: 3

Argos

Guru
Stunning job i love it!!!. Excellent compositions with wonderfull blending and light work. The gifts are incredible bytheway,,

Cant wait to see the rest :thumbsup:

Cheers!!

Edit: The only think i see i would try to change is in the second picture, the bottom of the two capsules with the models inside. Seems like it losses the roudness in the bottom, at least that's my impression.

Last edited: