What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The explorer

Wow, this is a excellent composite Argos.
I like the clever idea behind it, but also the lighting and the perfect blending of the parts.
The pilots reflection looks absolutely cool.
:thumbsup:

Argos

Guru
Wow, that first one is gorgeous, love the rock monster too

Thanks Pipsmom, but the first one is the photo i used for the montage, not my merit XD.

Wow, this is a excellent composite Argos.
I like the clever idea behind it, but also the lighting and the perfect blending of the parts.
The pilots reflection looks absolutely cool.
:thumbsup:

Thanks Chris!! it was hard to try to add the sun and pilot reflections without covering the original too much and make it too chaotic.

Cheers!

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Excellent idea! Great job! A seamless composite that's perfectly executed.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
That's a brilliant idea and well executed. Good color blending!
Do that more...

SepiaPhotographi

I wanna be like you when I grow up!! LOLOL Your work is amazing!!!

Mott1990

The detail in this is just phenomenal. The rock monster, however, is my favorite part of the whole thing! :cheesygrin: extremely creative! It looks like it could fit perfectly into any fantasy world.

Argos

Guru
The detail in this is just phenomenal. The rock monster, however, is my favorite part of the whole thing! :cheesygrin: extremely creative! It looks like it could fit perfectly into any fantasy world.

Thanks, just to be clear i just did the assembling and adjustments to blendeding all, i didn't create the monster ;)

Cheers!