What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Morning Sky

Argos

Guru
I like it!! A lot of things but all perfectly blended. If had to say something...maybe search for a different aproach on the dark rectangle, it's the only thing bothering me a little, but maybe it's just me XD.

Great Work!

Cheers!

GeorgeB

Thanks so much, Mott1990. Yep, my first attempt. I had been thinking about it for several months and finally got around to trying it. My photography has been a hodgepodge of landscape, dogs, and bands. No cohesion or any common thread. I wish I could stick to one thing but that probably won't happen. I would like to do more digital artistry...time will tell.

Mott1990

It really looks amazing for your first attempt. You should definitely try and do more digital artistry. What's keeping you? :cheesygrin: and why just stick to one thing when you can try out different ones? I believe that's what art is about, trying new stuff out :)

GeorgeB

Well, I play music, too. So I really have to manage my time. Thank you so much for the nice comments.