What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just Messin'

I agree with Pipsmom, it is mesmerizing to watch :cheesygrin: it looks so simple but I assume that it wasn't as easy to do as it looks. How long did it take you if I might ask? I think I've seen something similar done before in a livestream on picarto.tv (a livestreaming platform for creative people only) and it was indeed interesting to watch! Also, you don't happen to do livestream stuff?

...it looks so simple but I assume that it wasn't as easy to do as it looks...
Its deceptively easy to do, it just took a while to animate it.

...How long did it take you if I might ask?...
Of course you may, about an hour or so...roughly, including thinking time and coffee input.....and output.

...I think I've seen something similar done before in a livestream on picarto.tv (a livestreaming platform for creative people only)...
Probably why I've never been there.

...Also, you don't happen to do livestream stuff?...
Oddly enough I've been thinking about it for some time but I've had second thoughts recently.

Thanks for your comments and questions, appreciated.

Regards.
MrToM.

Thank you for your reply! (Or shall I say replies haha) Interesting that it just took an hour or so, I've never done animation before, but I imagine that this is the most time consuming part of the whole thing.
Too bad you don't do livestream stuff, though, I would've loved to watch you do stuff on picarto.tv. The community there is great. Compared to twitch, I like picarto way more because of that. It's just art and no gaming.

...Thank you for your reply!...
No worries.

...(Or shall I say replies haha)...
If you wish.

...animation...I imagine that this is the most time consuming part of the whole thing...
It was the bulk of my time in this case yes.

...The community there is great...
I took a quick look but...geeze...too many rules to break!

...It's just art and no gaming...
Gaming is all art if you think about it but yeah, I hear ya, games rarely interest me now.

Regards.
MrToM.

No worries.

If you wish.

It was the bulk of my time in this case yes.

I took a quick look but...geeze...too many rules to break!

Gaming is all art if you think about it but yeah, I hear ya, games rarely interest me now.

Regards.
MrToM.

Again, thanks for your replies! :) Picarto is complicated at first sight but once you get into it it's fun to use. If you're into livestreaming, you should give it a shot.

I agree that gaming is all about art, it's not really the games that bother me, it's the community behind it. On Twitch I've seen so many times how hateful the gaming community can be towards the creative one, which is sad.

Back