What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Realistic Apple Digital Painting

Status
Not open for further replies.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Zain Khan - Just a quick observation. I found this PNG image HERE. Large

I compared the waterdrop PNG image to your waterdrops you used used in your “painting”, and they appear to be an exact match.
Here they are side by side.
Screen Shot 2017-09-17 at 8.27.29 PM.png

In your video, you show yet another water drop, that is similar to the PNG overlay you used in the apple “painting”, but it’s completely different.
The drop on the left hand side is from the PNG overlay that you used on your apple "painting" and the one on the right is from your tutorial.
Screen Shot 2017-09-17 at 8.53.10 PM.png

Now just to clarify, I don’t think that there is any problem with using the PNG water drop image, but I am disappointed that you led myself and the forum to believe that you had actually painted them. For me, this cast somewhat of a doubt on whether or not you can be trusted.

Zain Khan

Banned
I just simply do not understand one thing about this forum at all. You say I used PNG RIGHT? Did I even mentioned that I used png or not? The main focus is the apple. And for your information SIR. I can provide all the psds to prove whatever you want. But please for GOD sake start to appreciate an artist who is giving his 100%. I made the water drops exactly to the png so what is the BOG Deal. Atleast I made it from scratch
Thank you. And please next time when you dont know anything or not sure, please ask me in THE PM first before posting anything here. It makes me look bad when I am not. I trust my self as an Artist and I am sure I am capable of making realistic stuff which some people cannot take it ;)

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I just simply do not understand one thing about this forum at all.
On that I think we can agree.

Zain Khan said:
You say I used PNG RIGHT?
Yes

Zain Khan said:
Did I even mentioned that I used png or not?
How did you reply when I asked if you could give us a tutorial on the waterdrops? You said that you would. This IMPLIES that you had actually painted them. All you needed to do at this point of the dialogue was to state that you used the PNG...........but you didn't. You went on to post a tutorial of another waterdrop that did not match the one that was in the "painting". Omission is not a good defense.

Zain Khan said:
But please for GOD sake start to appreciate an artist who is giving his 100%.
I will give 1000% support to an "artist" who is willing to be honest and upfront. I don't support anyone who's willing to...................stretch the truth, even through omission.

Zain Khan said:
I made the water drops exactly to the png so what is the BOG Deal. Atleast I made it from scratch
No, you did not. Both you and I have already proven that! If you had actually painted them "exactly" like the PNG, then why was the waterdrop in your tutorial so different?

Zain Khan said:
And please next time when you dont know anything or not sure, please ask me in THE PM first before posting anything here. It makes me look bad when I am not.
No. If your willing to stand your ground in the open forum then i will respond to you in the open forum. No one here, other than yourself, is making you look bad.

Zain Khan said:
I trust my self as an Artist and I am sure I am capable of making realistic stuff which some people cannot take it ;)
That's the problem, your sure but the rest of us are not. Are you remotely suggesting that I cannot "take it"? I will gladly accept any painting challenge you issue.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have to leave for awhile. Zain, you need to take some time and think before you respond again. Your in a hole and you need to stop digging.

Zain Khan

Banned
One simple reply to you. Take a look at the PSD and then we can have a nice chat along with a cup of coffee. Thank you and I still know I am good and I dont need to prove my self. Those who wanna believe me they can. One more GUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRUUUUU from here said I didnt pained that apple. I mean seriously what can I say :D :D :D
Anyways I will still post the psd. Wanna see it see, and if you dont want to atleast those who appreciate and want to learn would ;)
Thank you and I dont want to be a part of this chat any more.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
One simple reply to you. Take a look at the PSD and then we can have a nice chat along with a cup of coffee. Thank you and I still know I am good and I dont need to prove my self. Those who wanna believe me they can. One more GUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRUUUUU from here said I didnt pained that apple. I mean seriously what can I say :D :D :D
Anyways I will still post the psd. Wanna see it see, and if you dont want to atleast those who appreciate and want to learn would ;)

Please, no need to be contemptuous when discussing!

Post your PSD file if you want to make your point.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
One simple reply to you. Take a look at the PSD and then we can have a nice chat along with a cup of coffee.
And yet you did not bother to upload the PSD file at the time you made this post. You contradict yourself. Later in this posting you state that you no longer want to be a part of this chat anymore.

Zain Khan said:
Thank you and I still know I am good and I dont need to prove my self.
For me this is your problem. You think to highly of yourself and your work. I'm not saying that your work is awful, it's just rudimentary. You have a good start and the best opportunity to get better, but you always seem to become defensive if and when anyone offers anything less than praise, worship, and utter admiration for your work. My hope for you is that you calm down, be more accepting of the fact that you have a ways to go and that you become more receptive to receiving help from others with far more experience than yourself. You need to be more humble.

Zain Khan said:
One more GUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRUUUUU from here said I didnt pained that apple. I mean seriously what can I say
Yes, it would seem that they did. But I can honestly see why they may think that way.

Now here's my honest opinion on the apple. It needs some help. If your willing to listen to myself and our members and let us help you, then count me in!

Zain Khan said:
Again, had you intended to post an UNALTERED version of the original PSD file, you would have done so when you made your post.

Zain Khan said:
How are we to enjoy that cup of coffee?

Status
Not open for further replies.