What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Warrior Queen

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Another very nice work!

What 3D program do you use for creating the models?

inkpad.t

Guru
Daz3D, Free software, i buy the products when they are on offer, but the best way to change the look as everyone else buys also , is to take the skin textures, the textures of the clothing or any other part and take it in to Photoshop where you can replace the textures or adjust the colors or what ever, then save that file in the same folder with the original so you don't loose the original texture. Then go back in to DAZ3D and apply that new texture to what ever it is your changing whether it be clothing or skin textures or wood, steel, metals or what ever texture you want.

There quite a lot of shaders on there you can buy to apply those as well, the products from one package can be used on other products, so you can change the look and feel of what you making, and make it your own original. Take a look at the site, there is plenty in the gallery to see how people use the products.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Thanks.

After PS 3D I started myself with Blender some months ago and still dabbling as a novice.
Quite an improvement reality wise but I feel I will need a second life to get anywhere with Blender...

inkpad.t

Guru
I also tried Blender but only with little success, I found Daz3d gave me what i was looking for to able to add this in to artwork without going miles trying to produce it in Blender. When you download one of there products you can get into the file system and change whatever you want, you can also in a lot of cases export your scene/model so as you can use it in blender if you want to change things even moor.

I find it relay useful, The products aren't that expensive, some are but most affordable, Quite a lot of the structures are very good for matte paintings,

Eggy

Retired Moderator
I started with Blender because of the technical and realistic work it can produce.

Kind of 'I like hard core SciFi but I hate Fantasy'...:cheesygrin:

I started PS some four years ago, Blender some months ago and Mod also a couple of months...

I'm retired (and slower...) but could someone please make the days have 48 hrs...:biglaff:

I started with Blender because of the technical and realistic work it can produce.

Kind of 'I like hard core SciFi but I hate Fantasy'...:cheesygrin:

I started PS some four years ago, Blender some months ago and Mod also a couple of months...

I'm retired (and slower...) but could someone please make the days have 48 hrs...:biglaff:

...or what about a fountain of youth, beeing 35 years again when you wake up the next morning?

I'm also retired and slower in learning new stuff. So the feelings are mutual, it seems that the older you get the faster time elapses.
Maybe you should not be so strict with yourself, and try to do things a bit more leisurely.

Just as an afterthought...Blender can be a real 'bitch':naughty:.