What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi, new member checking in

SherryD

I was referred to the site by a friend when I was trying to remember how to save new styles in CS3. I started designing with PSE 4.0 and it's so easy I tend to open it first when I'm ready to create and have never learned all I need to know about CS3. Then, when I'm ready to work in CS3 to do something I can't in PSE 4, I realize I've forgotten much of what I learned. Your site looks like it will be very useful to me as I move into using CS3 more often. Yes, I know, it's out of date now lol but on my budget (I'm disabled) it will have to do for some time.

Let's see, what else should I say by way of introduction? When I became disabled 8 years ago and was forced to retire I found I was unable to manage many of the arts and crafts i'd formerly participated in due to chronic pain and low energy. I got into altered art and making ATCs and in my search for more images and backgrounds to use discovered digital scrapbooking. My son suggested I try my hand at creating my own digital backgrounds and elements and before long I was creating scrapbook kits.

Thank you for allowing me to join your group and learn from you.
Hugs,
SherryD

iDad

Guru
Welcome to PsG