What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yo! from the Garden State

Nwertz

Hi Everybody,

I'm a freelance graphic designer who has been working in PhotoShop for.... yikes gotta be 18 years now. Photoshop is a very deep program and there is always more to learn. I found you looking for downloadable layer styles (which I found, thankyouverymuch :cheesygrin:).

So far in this forum I've learned that I know my way around the program better than a web forum! Hopefully this will show up in the new members lounge.

K all, rock on with your p'shopping!

Oh yeah, and... PowerMac Dual Core running OSX Tiger (yes, it still works...) CS3, thinking about upgrading to Leopard & CS5 but very nervous about system compatibility issues.

Hey Nwertz, I just joined today as well. Having to post a bunch so I can do some post links / do some freelance work on here.

If you make the switch to CS5, might as well just plan on making a day of it. I've made the upgrade on two PCs now. On the first, I uninstalled CS3 prior to the upgrade. Ran into a headache with After Effects, but photoshop worked just fine. On the second, I just left CS3 installed. Space wasn't an issue.

Anyway, glad to see another newb to the forum scene. Work for any good clients in cali?

Back