What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pm member?

Paul

Former Member
I had a PM just from a new member asking for this to be done, i replied its not fair on members who would want the challenge either in paid form or free, i post it for you all to debate?
I HAVE SEEN THIS IMAGE BEFORE?:frown:

ALSO ITS NOT THE WAY TO ACT ON THIS SITE, BACK DOOR ENTRIES ARE SO UNFAIR ON THE REST HERE.

iDad

Guru
I get that also( not that one) but others looking for free work or hoping to grab your email for spam use

ickuriss

Photoshop Folks, i am that "new member" and i am greatly ashamed for pm'in Paul and not posting to start off with my request. I am ALL sorts of wet when it comes to forums and the expected behavior. please have mercy on my request and my soul!!!! Paul.........i am soooo soo very sorry dude. i was totally unaware of paid and free requests and what ya'll do on this forum. And if any images that we share or upload have to be a certain way or what ever, i did not know that. When Paul says he's seen this image before, im not sure why that is a issue. please let me know if there's something wrong with the way im going about that too. AGAIN, to all you awesome image edditing peps, i truely apologize.

Paul

Former Member
No worries just wanted it out in the open i DONT like whisper forums.
Just put it out as a general request if you want to learn something i.e how to do it, or put a request into the paying section (freelance) for one of the 'pros' to do it.