What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Show your skills!...and we may hire you

Hello everyone,
We are here to find the right person with Photoshop skills, specifically in banners design for Hunting industry.

Look for the details under our job post which is coming soon under "Photoshop Freelance Work" (Fee for service section)

We look forward to getting to know your skills!

iDad

Guru
A bunch of us here have "Photoshop skills" just look around.

harshini

Hi.. I have done my B.Tech IT and I'm having working knowledge in Photoshop. And important think is i have much interest in Photoshop..

Yes, we are looking around...
I wish we could see some kind of "Gallery" for member's work posted. Do such exist here?

HN

Hoogle

Guru
Members do have a few albums if you click on there names and go into profiles you should see an option to view albums but honestly a lot of us are not here for that or to show off some of us are very skilled in certain areas and not so skilled in others. But ultimately we all tend to lean towards a certain signature style in our work. ANd unfortunatle there are not many of us who have an online portfolio here that shows our skills of at banner making. Anyone can make a banner but not everyone can make a banner that you will like so maybe if you post some images of the styles you like then someone can say hey that is my kind of style. I know this can be varied but I tend to find most people however many updates they do to sites etc they always tend to lean towards a style.

Thank you very much,
Yes, we noticed that most of you here don't have the portfolio for us to see your work. And that's right, everyone has their own style in design...

We don't want to dictate the one style...because we may discover something better than we have in mind and like it....Even though we are more toward the modern/clasical style, hunter's oriented.

We are going to post in a next 24 hours.
HN

Steve

Retired Administrator
Yes, we are looking around...
I wish we could see some kind of "Gallery" for member's work posted. Do such exist here?

HN

Funny you should mention that.
We don't have a gallery but are trying to figure out the best way to enable one.
Ask members interested in working with you to send you a sample of their work via email or post it here in this thread.
You're not going find it with a search.

You had a question about private messages.
We've had people joining the site and send PM's to members for all kinds of questionable deals and scams while never posting a public message.

Private messages are enabled after 5 public posts.

Thank you, you were helpful.
Regarding "sending the sample of member's work via email or post it here"... What will be the difference between both options?

I understand your rules about Private messages.

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
hunting you say... me be interested :D

I love making banners, sigs, and all that stuff. so i wouldn't mind giving this a shot! :)

Last edited:
We are sending out information with supportive images for banners via email.
Please, email us and we will send you the work order.

Also, please read our post with details on Nov.4 "Paid Work Offer..."

oksanalyt @ yahoo.com