What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member and advice please

FFC

HI I am a new member. I am an enthusiastic amateur photographer living in Yorkshire, UK. I have been using Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition 3.2 but I think it is out of date as some of my photos are unexpectedly corrupting. I want to upgrade to a better version suitable for a mid level camera user - not beginner, not professional. I want to be able to upload edit, share pics with friends and use them in websites and other professional activities. I like taking pictures of animals, landscapes and people. I would really appreciate some help - I have been on the Adobe website and am totally bamboozled by the choice. Thank you

Vafann

Guru
Hi and welcome FFC! Yes I agree with dv8, Elements sounds like the right choice for you, it also has a reasonable price and you can do a LOT with it.:) Sometimes it comes bundled with "Premier Elements" that is for managing your video films. :)

J

johnw2738

This is a very cool forum, i appreciate it very much, i love photography.