What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!

DW Rare Coins

Greetings all! I've come to this forum because I'm preparing to leapfrog from Photoshop 7 to CS 5 Photoshop extended. So depending upon how my 7 skills translate to CS 5, I may be asking a lot of dumb questions of you all. So I wanted to thank everyone in advance and let you know I appreciate this forum being here and open to people like me.
Thank you!

Jenny

Dumb questions? ...... [Theres no such thing] Do read the old posts first though as they are quite informative, And welcome!

DW Rare Coins

Thank you! I'm very excited to get started with CS5. I've 2 days before it arrives (Amazon), so I'll use the time to skim over old posts.

kens

[FONT=&quot]Hi, I am Kuldeep Singh, a Web Designer from India. I love Designing.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] I am specialized in Web site Designing, Flash Banner Design, Graphic Designing, Css Website Templates, Corporate Identity Design and many more…[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

DW Rare Coins

[FONT=&quot]Hi, I am Kuldeep Singh, a Web Designer from India. I love Designing.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] I am specialized in Web site Designing, Flash Banner Design, Graphic Designing, Css Website Templates, Corporate Identity Design and many more…[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Great! I'm going to need some help with Dreamweaver. I've been selling on Ebay and have decided it would be better to have my own website, and I've been lusting after the CS series ever since CS3 and I've finally found a rational to purchase it. I've never even thought about web design before, let alone Dreamweaver, and if the learning curve for Dreamweaver is anything like the curve for Photoshop, I'm in trouble!