What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome from Sarah Ash, Graphic Designer at ARC Music Productions

ARCMUSICGRAPHICS04

Hi there,

I am the graphic designer at ARC Music, the label for top world and folk music. My position here involves me designing the CD covers, the information booklets, creating videos for our latest releases and producing general graphics needed for ARC Music.

I have joined this site as it is very handy to get genuine feedback on the covers from the general public and other designers, as well being able to ask many photoshop tricks and questions etc, as learning photoshop seems to be a never ending job!

If you are a fan or world music or have any feedback on covers then please feel free to get in touch and say hi! There are a limit amount of covers up at the moment in my Albums Folder as I can only post albums that have already been released, which is a shame as I have a lot more in the bank just waiting to be posted, so watch this space!

Many Thanks
Sarah Ash:)
Graphic Designer
ARC Music Productions

ARCMUSICGRAPHICS04

Hey well isn't it a small world of all the photoshop forum site there are aswell!
Do you have any work on here in albums etc, just been to your profile and couldnt see anything, would like to see some if possible?

Hoogle

Guru
I have seperate a seperate life here I just do free requests and try to help people out I may occassionally throw in a wallpaper or some photography. if you are really interested to see what I have done on this site (really nothing special) then just click on my name and look at all forum posts bt you may be there a long time. Not really done so much in the photoshop world last couple of months. But maybe it will be a good idea for me to post an album of all the requests I have done. Something to do right lol.

ARCMUSICGRAPHICS04

Hi Sparky,

Thanks for your comment, I do have an album with my first few CD cover designs, which is on my profile page or I have also uploaded them to the Gallery Forum on here to hopefully get general feedback and generate ideas etc. In time their will be many more :)