What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I is new :3 Helloz :D

minicakemix

Hello! My name is Amber.
I know nothing about Photoshop. I shall start with that, simply here for request whenever I have one, to learn the ways of the Photoshop, and to look at peoples work. :3
Just cause I don't know Photoshop doesn't mean I don't know computers. I built my own computer (Her name is Boris.) I program stuff, and do web-design.
I once was an art major then decided to become a programmer as my major.

Oh, and I do a lot of photo shoots for gothic fashion and cosplay, so I hope to learn the ways of Photoshop so I can add my own touch to those photos instead of just being in the photos. Cause that's lame.

Um, Ok...done. Now you talk!!! :D

Jessicayla

Hoopy Frood
Nice, girl programmers are awesome :) I thought about being one as well but haven't decided for sure yet. I might be too obsessive for it and never sleep! That's what I do with Photoshop now, lol.

Anyways, welcome! This site will teach you many things, so ask a lot of questions and you'll be Photoshop savvy in no time.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Welcome , minicakemis.

In truth, we're not a photo/image manipulation site, but we try to help in reasonable cases.

But there's nothing wrong with learning how to use Photoshop and all it takes is initiative.

Enjoy your time here.