What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi from the UK

HDR

Hi all, looks like a great forum. I have recently been learning photography, have used photoshop for basic stuff but now its time to take a closer look....

inkpad.t

Guru
Welcome...

I have not been here long my self... it's a great place to be.. friendly... great advise... lots of memebers willing to help... I have learnt so much in a short space of time thanks to members here...

And so will you.. Welcome..

MrPixel

Been here less than a day but Welcome! nice to see another UK member, i wish you the best of luck with all future endeavours see you around the forums mate

HDR

Many thanks Mr Pixel... looks like a great forum

Been here less than a day but Welcome! nice to see another UK member, i wish you the best of luck with all future endeavours see you around the forums mate

Inkz

Guru
Welcome aboard...

I'm sure you will get acquainted to this mad lot soon enough lol. Really though, it is a great community and you will learn all your Ps needs.

Inkz

Remote-Medic

Beast RARRR!
Welcome aboard...

I'm sure you will get acquainted to this mad lot soon enough lol. Really though, it is a great community and you will learn all your Ps needs.

Inkz

Speak for yourself Inkz, we are not mad although I was having a chat with my cat Dave last night about the very same thing. Bless him, he was saying how he wished he had thumbs.

Anway welcome to PSG buddy, most excellent of places for all that is Adobe Ps. Enjoy your stay but make sure you hide the biscuits when you leave at night, Clareby will have them in a flash :shocked: