What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Simple Hello From A Kiwi

GTFOffMyLawnn

Kia Ora everyone :L

My name's Schyler. I'm currently a student at MDS (Media Design School) in Auckland, New Zealand, going hard for my Bachelor of Creative Technologies to become a concept artist. That's right - for videogames. I've always been a go-hard gamer (mostly console)and artist, and I'm committed to my career path. Over the years, I've familiarised myself with the ups and downs and ins and outs of Photoshop, as well as other design software. While I get my degree in CT, I'm also enrolled online for my Japanese language major. I hope, in my future, I can work myself up to become a well-known concept artist for popular gaming companies like Square Enix, Konami, or Bandai (I'll be focusing on the Japanese industry, mostly).

I'm here to learn, as well as try my best to teach. :) While I'll always stay true to my graphics tablet (Intuos), I'm willing and able to try new things, especially given new experience that will push me forward toward my dream career. Maybe I can meet some Kiwis here, too!

Oh, and I wouldn't mind meeting someone who's trying to learn or fluent in the Japanese language. Haha. じゃ、また、mates! :D