What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi ..warning total noob

jim_lee

Hello to everyone

my names jim and i am a total noob with photoshop, not that great with computers etc
so basically i am probably your worse nightmare

i have a very old pc that is running PS 7 but hopefully that is going to change in the new year when i get a newer laptop and an up to date version of PS
i just like copying tutorials at the moment ,i am quite keen on playing battlefield etc on xbox (yes i know i should grow up at 43) so have a Facebook page ,this is what got me into Photoshop as i wanted to make fan pictures and cover pictures ,i am totally un-educated in things like this ....was a bricklayer now a machine driver

anyway thats about it for now
totally understand if you want to avoid me and my dumb questions lol

thanks for reading im off for a look around

looks cool by the way

many thanks
jim

MrPixel

Welcome to PSG mate hey there's nothing wrong with gaming lol i'd be on battlefield now if hitman & photoshop wasn't distracting me, anyway i've not been here long myself but you're in the right place everyone's friendly & helpful enjoy your stay mate see you around :cheesygrin:

jim_lee

Thanks for the welcome
seems like a good place and just what i have been looking for

i will try to find what i want before i ask ,as im sure stuff gets repeated loads on here

thanks again guys

jim

ibclare

Queen Bee
Ask away. It may have been asked before (probably lol) but I have found it is sometimes very hard to find the right search terms. So np on repeating!

Paul

Former Member
Hi Jim.

And welcome, your just below me in years so don't worry, leave that to us older members:cry:
You sound like me on the job front lol, been there did both of those as a way of earning money, shops a cool hobby and some turn it into a living (lucky buggers).
Stick around and ask away, what part of England you in mate, used to live over there.

jim_lee

graham you tubev 3 copy.jpg This is the sort of stuff i mess about with,rubber bullets is one of our guys online name i play with and the flag text is our platoon tag we use on line Battlefield UK and was done using a tutorial fb cover pic MASK soldiercopy copy.jpg

jim_lee

ps not that happy with the bulletz10 text colour wanted it to match the brass/shine of the bullet more

ibclare

Queen Bee
Hi jim-lee. I suggest you start another thread for your images in the Graphic Design Showroom. Otherwise, people may not see your work. A lot of members don't read the introduction sections. :mrgreen: