What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JacobDrumright

Hey I don't want to be rude and ask for to much, but I can't afford photoshop and all the alternatives don't work well. I need someone to combine these two pictures for a background. I need the the Borderlands 2 picture to have no white around and in it, and then on the other picture remove the Windows 8 logo and the combine them by putting the Borderlands 2 logo where the Windows 8 logo used to be. I hope I'm not asking for too much. Can someone please do that for me? Thanks.background photoshop.pngbackground bd2.jpg

Tom Mann

Guru
What is your intended use of the result?

If your use is in any way commercial or will be seen by a large number of people, be careful because I strongly suspect you don't have a license to use either of these two images, both of which are almost certainly copyrighted.

Tom M

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
guys, friendly faces please and thank you.

@OP it may be a little hard to replace the logo, but i'm sure someone can remove the white, but as stated, if it's going to be seen by a lot of people it might pose a few copyright problems.

can make you a BL2 BG if you want, quite the fan myself, it wont be THE BG background you have requested, but something similar.