What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello World!

MichaelGuy

Hello, My name is Michael Guy.
I have been working in Photoshop for a couple of years now and decided to join this website pretty much dedicated to Photoshop. Hoping to learn some new tips and tricks to help me out along the way. I am trying to get into the Film industry as well as the Art industry. I use Photoshop mainly out of bored'em or to make random photo's as well as designing my website! Thanks for reading this very uninformative article I am posting. I have no idea what else to say xD.

Background2.png

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Welcome to the forum, Michael.

Ran out of words I see... lol... no worries.

Bring out the beer and enjoy your time here. Take part in all activities you'll find across the board. Hoping to hear your Confucius words of wisdom for anyone or confusion in words for us to help you out. As well as seeing your Photoshop art.

Cheers....

Crotale

Power User
Hi Guy...er, MichaelGuy. We seem to be a smaller group which in my opinion is more conducive to information sharing and assistance. Welcome and have fun.

egosbar

Guru
hey michael , look forward too seeing some of your work , i like doing the photoshop challenges there will be a new one up soon you should give it a go

ibclare

Queen Bee
Welcome MIchael, always good to get more input, suggestions, critique, and all else here. I like the gradient on your image. Clean, simple, nice "logo." I think I would have tried making the text bigger to see how that worked, but I imagine you already did. Depends on where you're using it of course. It would make a good video intro with a moving gradient, maybe fade in text . . . don't mind me!