What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey guys - My introduction to you all

EvilElmo50

Hey guys and girls, my name is George, and i am from australia, and i love to edit/design/photoshop things to make them look amazing. i have a facebook page, youtube channel and a twitter account and you can find all of these on my youtube account. i also have videos of my speed arts on there that i posted a couple days ago. i have a certificate 3 in design and i really do like designing things for people. if you ever need anything designed, please pm me on youtube or Facebook or even Skype, my skype is georgetsolo01.. thank you for reading and i hope you enjoy my videos, thanks

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi EE50, and welcome!

Your intro reads a bit like an advertisement. It might help if we had link to your tube page.

I know you can't post a link at the moment, type it like this: photoshopgurus dot com