What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!

Outtacontext

My name is Jeff but my user handle is Outtacontext, which I often am. ;)

I've been using Photoshop since version 1.0. I'm pretty good at it but I know there is SO MUCH MORE to learn. I haven't scratched the surface.

I'm a webdesigner, graphic designer, and photographer. I taught college photography for many years and then migrated over to teaching computer graphics at the dawn of the Internet era. I now work for an art museum.

I came here because I don't have an answer to a problem I'm having with the application. Looking forward to getting answers as well as helping out if I can.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi Jeff and welcome to PSG! Glad to have you on board. Photoshop seems to know no limitations. I learn something new about it every day!

Start a new thread in the General Photoshop (or appropriate forum) board about the problem your having.

Good luck.