What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello...I am new here

shadowhunter

I am a newbie in photoshop. I know nothing much about it but it fascinates me a lot. I want to learn few tricks like blending,masking and simple photo editing. And also can someone tell me about these eNCuYSA.gif pictures.How they are done and if they are done in photoshop..
The picture is from someone's album and i really want to know how they are done.

Paul

Former Member
Quicky for you

scanlines.gif CLICK TO SEE GIF FILE

shadowhunter

Can you guys help me with Making some Backgrounds for render and Some Text effects.
I did about 3 images xD. backgrounds are just Brush and Used scan line. They are not so good xD.
1.jpg 3.jpg4.jpg4.jpg 4.jpg

Sierraccr

Power User
You open up a whole box of information with those questions, shadowhunter, and there is no one answer. The people who do anime make it look easy and simple, when in fact it is neither.

It will take a lot of trial and error (mostly error, in my case) to learn to do anything really well. Photoshop is not just just a bag of tricks. It's a powerful and complicated program that takes time to learn to do well. I've been working at it for nearly ten years and I've just barely scratched the surface.

My recommendation is to go back and start at the beginning. There are lots of tutorials online to learn what the tools do and how to use them. Once you sort of know what the various things do, open up a document and start trying to improve on what you did yesterday, and then tomorrow try to do something better than you did today.

You'll get there, and we're here for any specific questions you might have. Good luck and don't give up!