What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Salutations

solerous

Greetings and salutations.

I'm an author, a web developer, and amateur photoshop user. I've been using photoshop for years, but I still feel like my skills are somewhere between beginner and intermediate level. In the past I've used blender as well for some 3D art, but I'm even less proficient there than with photoshop.

I'm really hoping to find a place where I can get feedback on how to improve my work. I look forward to interacting with the folks here and learning and sharing about how to create beautiful things with this software!

ibclare

Queen Bee
Hi solerous, welcome to the forum. I hope you find the learning and support you need here. That is what we are all about. It's a constant learning curve and great fun along the way. No matter how much we know, there's always something else.