What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi there :)

Asteria

Greetings Gurus!

My name is Asteria, or Teri for short, and I'm glad to be officially signing up to what looks like a great community ^_^

The programs I mostly use are Paint.net (to draw frames) and GIMP (to do the actual animation), but I'm looking to learn more about Photoshop and expand my skill sets :)

I'll only really be using it to make character busts for games or draw anime characters, but it never hurts to learn a new program! (even if for basic usage)

So...yeah...HI :)

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Teri and welcome to PSG.

When I think of Character Busts, I think of other programs like ZBrush etc., and then coloring in Photoshop. Would love to see some of your work in anime.

Asteria

Hi to both of you x3
Thanks for the welcomes <3
I'm hoping to use photoshop for a more advanced shading in anything......as you can see from my profile (avatar?) iamge, my pictures are kinda of flat haha C:

Looking forward to learning more ^^