What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi all

nachofrades

Hello everybody:

Mi name is Nacho Frades, and I work in film industry in art department, specifically in color. I understand well how photoshop works, and digital image propierties in general. I want to introduce me in this forum for helping of course, and to learn from you too.

I am also a painter, I work in digital and then I print in giclée, I don't have blog for animation! but I have one with art: http://nachofrades.com

Thanks to all for reading and here I go...

:mrgreen:

Last edited:
Glad to have you aboard, Nacho.

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Are your sketches done by hand and colored in Photoshop? Your style is different from what you may find here but your works are a refreshing - something different to what we usually display in the forum.

Feel free to take part in whatever activity here that interests you.

Welcome to the site, you have a wonderful style my friend enjoy your time here at PSG with us.

Thanks!, when I paint for me I skecth in paper with a pencil, scan and photoshop it, for animation is more or less the same but the pencil disappears more quickly and remainds only the color...

Back